Thursday 14 August 2014

Pippin, Music Box Theater, New York, Thursday August 14th 2014

Pippin, Music Box Theater, New York, Thursday August 14th 2014

We saw "Pippin"  in 2013 and had to return the Music Box Theater to see it again.  Even better the second time.

Thank you  "Pippin" cast and crew.

And only once I had to ask for our neighbour to turn off their cell phone.  No distractions and a great experience from the beginning to the end of the show and leaving the theatre.

"Pippin" is pure magical theatre. with consistently professional performances in singing, dancing, acting and acrobatics.  Sheer bliss.

We will see "Pippin" again next year when and if we are lucky to return.

The only down side was that the photo programme two different souvenir staff gave me two different answers to my question. Do not pull the wool over my eyes.  The insert was not printed and thus the programme price should have been reduced.  Or the other seller said it was never printed.  I said "Really? As I have a copy from 2013".  Truth please!   Plus reduce the price of the magnets to $5.00 as you will sell more!

Repeat we will see "Pippin" again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment